Google Groups
Subscribe to Free Admission Notification
Visit this group

Monday, July 25, 2011

BITS Pilani Hyderabad M.Pharm Admission Application Form Course Date

BITS Pilani Hyderabad M.Pharm Admission

Birla institute of technology and science is also known as BITS. The institute is located at shamirpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. The institute was founded in 2008. It is one of leading institute for higher education and deemed university. The primary motto of the institute is to train young men and women and eager to create and put into action new ideas, techniques information and methods. They offer undergraduate courses in pharmacy, engineering and science. The institute is private type and has 240 acres of area. The institute has 82 admin staff and 1800 undergraduate students.The institute has three campuses Goa campus, Pilani campus, and Hyderabad campus.

Eligibility for M.Pharm admission:
Candidates must have tocomplete B.Pharm from university of Delhi with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of theory paper. Candidate age is not more than 21 before 1st day of October.

Admission procedure:
The institute conduct online test which is conducted by Birla institute of technology and science. This examination is conducted in different cities like Pilani, Bangalore, Noida, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, and goa. The online test has large question bank and all candidate gets different question paper set.  After giving online test selected candidate are called for interview at Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani. They give admission to the students on the basis of performance in the online test and interview. 

General Information:
The institute offers M.Pharm with specialization in pharmaceutical chemistry, Herbal Drug Technology, Pharmaceutical Management, Quality Improvement Program, Clinical Research, Quality Assurance, Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, and Pharmacology. The 85% seats are reserved for Delhi graduates and remaining 15% seats will be filled by Non-Delhi candidate. The test is conducted on following subjects Natural drugs, Phyto chemistry, Pharmalcognosy, Anatomy Physiology & Hygiene, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical and Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biochemistry, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Formulations and Biopharmaceutics, and Dispensing Pharmacy.

Contact us:
The Admissions Officer
Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan)

No comments: